We enjoyed a nice hike up the canyon this Sunday to see the leaves. The smell up there was unbelievable. I was in FALL heaven.
Now I realllly cant wait for our SPOOKY camping trip we have planned with friends this weekend!!
Enjoy the cooler weather and fresh air! its refreshing
I love these pics! Cali is so cute. I'm way excited for what is probably my last camping trip for the year! Maybe. But I'm really excited for the hot drinks and scary woods and movie!
ReplyDelete★laura★
I LOVE the fall too! Have you made the apple cider from Our Best Bites yet? SO good! Ok, so for the super cute lamp shade below... did you just trace the lampshade to get the shape right? and can we go shopping together for fabric while in CA please?? I have a few things I'm dying to do! Miss you!!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling jealous of your fall weather! Yesterday and today are triple digit weather here in So Cali ...yuck, I am ready for cozy sweaters and hot chocolate!
ReplyDelete