Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Back in the saddle

I am one happy girl to be back in a saddle and riding again. This time with my new Co-worker and buddy Marie. She is so sweet to bring me along riding with her and we are so excited to go all the time together. We rode for three hours straight, barrel racing, loping, and trying to get me used to things again. Much needed girl time. My favorite memories of horseback riding are when my Gpa and I would go on trail rides for hours on end just talking and talking. This was exactly how it was with Marie, we could have rode forever but the cold was killing our cracked hands so we had to call it a day. So many fun trail rides planned I cant wait for the next one!



This shows how happy I was all day to be riding.








Dad~ I am counting down the days till we get to go together for Thanksgiving! :)

1 comment: