Monday, June 13, 2011

Gator Huntin'

We finally got to go on the famous swamp tour.. the one we have been talking about for months now even before we left for the summer, and let me tell you it was incredible! The gators came right up to the side of our boat, some of us even got to grab their tails and were literally inches away from their mouths. The boat glided over the water so fast I had tears coming out the side of my eyes. That had to have been one of the greatest experiences we have ever had being married, loved every minute of it and we are so glad we got to go with everyone!


Our tour guide Rod... hilarious man. Big heart for gators.













the crew








lil baby gator


lovin our stripes :)


3 comments:

  1. That is so cool. I have not asked you. Did you move there for the summer or permanently? I hope to see more of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we moved to LA just for the summer for Josh's job he is a salesmen for Elite Security. I love love it becuase of the many adventures we go on and the places we get to see and live by. I will post more adventures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. k the second picture cracks me up. hes like weeeeeeee look what i can do! so cute! looks so fun.. and crawfish... yuck! props to ya girl <3

    ReplyDelete