Last minute saturday night we decided to venture down to NO to see bourbon street at night and try some crawfish. I have tried just about every fish you can think of from octopus to shark and I love them all but this was something I was a lil creeped out about... Crawfish. It's famous here in LA and most people are obsessed. I thought it was good but def not a fav of mine, mainly because the "head sucking" part (ew!).

this poor lil guy

Right when the waitor asked me to suck the inside of the head.. its written all over my face that this part was not cool with me. I kept thinking Its all part of the experience you gotta do it.

I was proud of our lil table not one person gave up the opportunity to try the craw.

Deanie's was hoppin with locals


Night life here brings out some interesting folk
Crawfish?! U guys are brave I don't even like octopus! Unless it was seasoned like crazy I would probably gag. Shark and shrimp i like but man! Yur right poor crawfish! Haha. *Laura*
ReplyDelete