We recently went to Galveston beach with Adam and Jenny who are what I like to call our "BFF couple." ha ha but seriously we do everything together, I Just have to say thank you to them for being the greatest friends we could ask for, for literally always being there for us and making life out here better than we could have ever imagined. love you guys
the pics from our trip to Galveston...
it was a good 2 hour trip full of singing funny songs to keep us going
we live about right where our feet are
Cali was finally in doggie heaven again
Can you see why I'm obsessed with her?
We rode the ferry home.. it was beautiful
every beach house was built high up on stilts
Cali, me and Josh :)
Galveston bridge
Many more to come!! this is just the start of a great Summer
Isn't Texas wonderful?!?!?!?! I love living here!
ReplyDeleteya its really pretty!!
ReplyDelete