Sunday, April 24, 2011
Final touches
Josh and I have been workin hard on puttin all the final touches into our place before we leave next weekend for the Summer. Becky and I finally got around to making the fabric whiteboard from the Make it and Love it Blog, but instead of fabric we used scrapbook paper its so much cheaper and easier. We are so happy with the way they turned out! My sweet sweet mother made this adorable table runner for our table and its perfection, exactly what our table needed thanks MOM! Josh and I put together a whole guest bedroom and I couldnt be more proud of us. A lot of time and effort put into sanding and painting and searching for the cutest fabric designs etc. I was stoked to find the bedspread at Macy's on sale for 19 bucks, couldnt be happier about that purchase. We are loving our home all put together it feels so comfy and so "us". I am pretty bummed we have to leave everything here especially our friends and family but our next adventure in New Orleans is going to be a good one, I can feel it :) Bring on the Summa heat!!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment