Sunday, November 21, 2010

Its that time of year again

It's finally here and I couldn't be happier! I love winter and everything that comes with it... who doesn't love hot chocolate, warm coats, cute boots, snuggling, snow angels, snow boarding, winter decor, family, tons of sweets, and of course the holidays?! I am counting down the days till we hop in the car and visit my fam bam down in California for Christmas. I haven't seen my brother in over a year and I will be a proud auntie of two beautiful new nieces that I am just DYING to hold!
Here's a quick update on what we have been up to....

We went to Park city with Our buds Kayla and Sam, enjoyed a delish dinner at
the main street pizza and Noodle and gave into lots of fabulous chocolate at the
famous chocolate factory. We saw "Life as we know it" after and of course
I bawled. Cutest movie EVER. seriously, go see it.







We decided to last minute drive up to Midway last night
with Adam and Jenny and sneak into this hot pot/ rock pool.
Swimming in an outside hot tub in the snowy blizzard felt amazing
to say the least. We almost got snowed in and had to drive the canyon
in the thick storm.



I chopped my hair off this week! I'd say a good 9 inches
and boy did it feel good. Im lovin this new due.



Brookie cookie got Baptized last weekend and I got to do her
cute lil up do. Its fun having so many niece's now to play hair with.


Today we had our first real snow storm of the season. Cali of course
loved it and wanted to be outside in it all day. we are SOOO
excited to go snowboarding. Im so thankful we get to have all four seasons
here I never got that growing up. Let it snow!

We hope everyone has a fabulous Thanksgiving! we will miss
everyone this year a lot. We are hoping to move into our new home
in Pleasant Grove in less than ten days!! I will be graduating in
three weeks and Josh is almost done with his fall semester.
Life is Goooood.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on life! Everything sounds fun and we are glad you could come up and hang out in Park City. Share your favorite parts when you become a fan of Park City on Facebook, www.faecbook.com/parkcityUT. We hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so cute! Today I began the debate of should I or should I not cut my hair. I am just so sick of it right now. Anyway looks like you have been having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nooo whit I was just thinkin how pretty and long your hair is! but thank you! your so sweet

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the hair! you have to show me how to properly do this blog thing because i suuuuck. i miss you and i will miss you terribly over the holidays. say hi to all our friends and your family for me! love you a bunch!

    cuuuuuuute hair boo :]

    ReplyDelete