the week so I had to keep myself busy so I wouldnt miss him too much.
On Monday We Carved pumpkins with our buddies Charlie and Taina....
Josh's sunglasses pumpkin ha ha gotta love it!
On Friday I had a big competition at my school....
my group did the mad hatter from Alice in Wonderland. We won 2nd place
overall and 1st place hair! grungggy nails... those were way fun to do.
On saturday Taina and I made a haunted alley at thier house...
it was a success everyone was talkin it up at church the next day and we are
thinkin this will be a fun tradition to start! The glow stickman costume was
a hit. I wasnt too thrilled to wear a bloody costume in the alley but it was
fun to scare everyone.
On sunday Josh surpised me at 3 am and drove through the night... It
was like christmas morning!!! I missed him more than ever, and I felt like
the loneliest old woman all week going to bed early, and making my dinner
for one.. but he had an awesome week and sold his heart out. I am so
thankful for one hard workin husband. I love you Josh!
We had a great time at the family party, Josh dressed up as a
butthead ha ha and I was a crazy hairstylist :)
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!
No comments:
Post a Comment