Thursday, August 26, 2010

goodbye Kansas... hello California!

The Summer has come to an end :( it was a great summer for us to say the least. We really enjoyed our time in good ole Overland Park Kansas, but we were really excited to get on the road and have a week of fun in the Sun at my parents house in Orange county. The night before we left we went to the JACK JOHNSON concert!! Josh surprised me with tickets for my birthday and I was sooo excited, I have been wanting to go to his concert for years. It was amazing, best concert I have ever been to. The next day we made the long 28 hour trek there in a day and a half, it was a miserable drive with one flat tire and two migraines, But we made it just in time to suprise my little brother. We had a blast going to the beach just about every day, going out with friends, getting pedicures, going to an angels game and just enjoying my family. I love you MOM and DAD! Thank you SO much for everything you do and for the fun times last week, and Colby thanks for going Skimboarding with Josh almost everyday you really made his week awesome!!

Enjoy!



at the JJ concert


we were soo close!


waiting on the backside grass before the concert


flat tire 3 hours into driving :(


this tunnel was so cool!


best buds


the beach couldn't have been more beautiful, and the weather
more perfect





Ruby's on the pier with my family and friends, this is our favorite
restaurant in California, its where we went the night Josh proposed :)


they made me wear that silly hat but boy was
I excited for free ice cream!!


I love these guys! miss you all already


angels game

5 comments:

  1. Fun! I miss the beach! Does that mean you are back in Utah? We should hang out soon! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are back in Utah so we definitely should hang out, We missed you guys too! I'm excited to catch up, talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um, hi cousin! so, why didn't i even know you guys have a blog????
    welp, got it now and will be stopping by regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha thanks ash! I love love your blog... your girls are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you guys have been to the beach more than us and you were in kansas! ha Great skimming pics, can't wait to not be large and play more with you guys next trip! miss you tons

    ReplyDelete