Sunday, August 8, 2010

Lately...

Josh and I rescued a little kitten the other night. She was crying pretty loud right outside our door and the poor thing is TINY, so of course because I have a huge love for animals I had to take her in and help her. I gave her a bath and fed her, she was purring like a helicopter the rest of the night. She is so playful and sweet. Cali love LOVES her its so cute to see them play together, but unfortunately we gotta find a home for her. If anyone from elite in Kansas wants her please let me know, we have to find her a home here in kansas this week.

Last night we went to go see my favorite STEP UP 3D!! We went to Kansas city with Adam and Jenny and had a really yummy dinner at Ted's, a nice southern restaurant. We ate the best burgers!! The movie was 3D and the seats had speakers in them so every time there was music it would vibrate your whole chair, pretty cool. The movie was everything I hoped for, including cheesy :)






they gave us some sweet glasses we got to keep...


3D!


bath time


all better!

1 comment: