Sunday, July 18, 2010

Weekend adventures

Here's a few pictures of what we have been up to lately..

I ran another race this time in Topeka with Emily! It was
ridiculously hot but felt amazing crossing the finish line.


Our hubby's met up with us after for dinner at Longhorn
steakhouse. Delicious dinner. GREAT restaurant.


This past weekend we went to KYOTO a.k.a Teppanyaki
with Adam and Jenny. Josh and his asian face ha ha


If you have never been to Teppanyaki this is a lil taste of
how they cook your food. right in front of you...
verrry entertaining and tastes amazing!!


I ordered my very fav... SUSHI! I was sooo excited. This
is the king salmon over rice pieces. yummm





Its been soo fun to have our best buddies out here to playy.
This past weekend we went to Schlitterbahn water park together.
hands down the best day we've had out here!

when it was 100 degrees outside we did funny things to cool down...










after 5 hours of swimming in a ginormous wave pool, tubing
down slides, and eating funnel cakes and ice cream,
we were pretty exhausted. FUN day.




This was the cooolest sand castle I have ever seen.





The sign says it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment