We did it!! Emily Julie and I decided to run the kansas city hospital hill run today. I ran the 5K and Em and Julie ran the 10K. It was SOO fun, we were havin a blast, it was a killer race on your legs though with lots and lots of hills but we made it to the finish line and Emily and I both met our goal time. Julie was awesome enough to be our lil picture taker and ended up kickin some butt in the race! it was pretty hilarious to see her cross the finish line with bags, cameras and all at good timing when she wasnt even planning on running it at all. love her. Im so glad emily talked me into runnin the race... way worth it. It was a beautiful cool morning so we decided to stick around and take some fun pics. New goal: run a 10K in the next month. I am lovin every bit of this this summer in kck!

Before the race... I got maybe four hours of sleep not sure why I
was so nervous.

The sweeet fountain we just had to capture

off we go!

In front of the hUge dino

WE did it! we conquered the hill... very sweatily


at the finish line!

We were cracking UP at julie trying to take pictures of us

Em and I by this adorable lil bus by the train station where
we parked

decided to throw this one in there too... this was a fun memorial day with some of
the wives!!
Way to go! I love races! They are so fun to do with everyone! Um... can I have your shoes please?? I LOVE them!
ReplyDelete