Friday, June 11, 2010

Girls day

Yesterday a few of us decided to go to the movies and have a lil girls day out. We planned on going to the cute new movie Letters to Juliet and had bought our tickets and everything till we got in the theater (which was a room of literally 20 seats) And the only seats left were of course the VERY front row! we were pretty bummed, so much that we even tried to watch the first preview to make it work... definitely didnt, Soo we decided to go see Killers. If you havent seen this movie go see it! its adorable. I have now seen it twice and its a fav. We had a great time, and laughed A LOT. I am havin a blast getting to know all the fun, sweet wives this year, love them!

2 comments:

  1. Brit!! I just love you!! I have loved getting to know everyone!! thank you for the invites i will miss you terribly while you are gone!! be safe!!!

    ReplyDelete