Thanksgiving in beautiful 80 degree weather was just what we needed this year. With snowy utah behind us we took off for our week long adventure in Sunny Socal with my family. We had a fabulous Thanksgiving at my Gma and Gpa Billings house in the mountains. I ate for four people... and I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. We rode horses, played sand volleyball, shooting, rode the tractors, and enjoyed some family time. The Billings are seriously the best people. They are so sweet and absolutely hilarious! Playing games till midnight is a tradition when we get together so of course we played murder and wacky six for hours. SO fun!
Thanksgiving flew by from having so much fun and it was time to hit the beach! We went to the wedge and 58th in Newport. The weather couldnt have been more perfect. Finally got me some sun :)
I had a lovely reunion with my two best friends. Words cant even express how much I missed them! So excited for Court to have little peanut.
Colby my little bro got his Eagle a couple nights before we left. The court of honor was beautiful and so sweet to be a part of. I love you Colbs seriously so proud of you!!
I am so Thankful for such an awesome family that is always there for me and that made our Thanksgiving one to remember. I miss my nephews and niece more than anything right now!! So many wrestling matches, tickle fights and hugs. Seriously having nephew withdrawals. Cant wait to see them again. Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
looks like you had soo much fun! cant wait to see you brity boo <3 looove yooouuu
ReplyDelete