Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jingle Bell Rock



The best song to blast while putting up Christmas decor = Jingle Bell Rock.

My poor neighbors are prob dying from all the loud Christmas music and random bursts of dancing/singing through the halls, But I am just LOVING decorating our house and having our first decorations being put up as a married couple. I know that sounds corny but it makes me so happy!!




Can you tell how obsessed I am with glitter right now??




I think our little abode is finally ready for the Christmas season! Even Cali has her first stocking. Bring on the Christmas festivities :)

2 comments:

  1. Your place looks awesome! Love the tree and cali's stocking ha...you crack me up! That's so cute though...is she getting spaghettios as tradition? ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha shan that would be hilarious! I totally need to make that Christmas card wreath still, Wish u lived here so we could make a wreath for your front door!

    ReplyDelete