Wednesday, December 7, 2011
Grateful
I get to go riding about two to three times a week now with Marie and her horse and I thank my Heavenly Father every day for that opportunity. Horseback riding is therapy for me. Its relaxing, its challenging, its soothing, its exhilarating, and so much more. Through the cold 15 degree weather we ride through the morning haze and up into the beautiful mountains. I always had thought negatively of Utah growing up till I moved here. Especially now that I get to see the beauty all around me when we ride. To some it still may be a vast desert with no beauty, but to me I can see so much more. The peaceful feeling I get when we reach the top of the mountain and there's no one around us and nothing but a soothing breeze and an incredible view makes me realize how grateful I am for the things Heavenly Father gives us and blesses us with every day. I am so grateful for horses, for sunshine, for warm clothes, for nature, for this place I now call home, and for friends and family to share it with.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
LOVE this girl!!! I'm so glad that we get to go together!! memories i will keep forever!!! :D
ReplyDeletelove ya!!