Tuesday, September 20, 2011

crafty craft

I made this cute gold ring from a Pinterest tutorial... easy peasy and I love love it. If you want the tutorial go here.





Update:
We had a really good weekend vaca in Idaho with the Child fam. We had a blast and really didn't want to come home. Lots of girl time with my sister-in-laws. Josh got to go shooting with the boys and loved every minute of it.

Josh had surgery this week. Poor thing got to the point where he couldn't even swallow a pea without choking. I'm happy to say it went very well and he is back to his happy self.

I have a second interview at a salon on thursday. Crossing my fingers.

4 comments:

  1. Cute ring, Good Job!!! im so glad josh is all better now :) and good luck on your interview :) Luv You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a good gift huh? im expecting a friendship ring soon.. size 8. huge i know! :] love it! and you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both you girls!!! You can both expect to get one soon :)

    ReplyDelete