Monday, July 11, 2011

Who doesn't wear pearls to do housework?

Saturday was our Lady Luncheon numero dos. Jenny and I planned a vintage party for all the cute wives. The whole week long we planned and prepped. Ive never laughed so much in my life. I love having a best friend that literally has the same reactions to everything as I do. For example: about 1 minute into walking into Party City we found this adorable housewife plate completed with one cute qoute. The second our eyes landed on that plate together we jumped up and down with complete excitement, then we busted out laughing at how goofy we looked hugging each other over a paper plate in front of total strangers.

We loved every minute of planning this Lady Luncheon and cant wait for the next one!




The invite

the plate that started it all






Blanket idol. Best game ever. My abs still hurt


"Kiss the Stud"




Photo booth time





Favorite pic of the day. Candice your face in this is perf.




5 comments:

  1. It was sooooo FUN planing this cute luncheon!!! love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuuuute party I loved it!! You girls are a riot! I can never look at anyone the same after blanket idol!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Kate!! I'll never forget your bomb eminem performance! ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your party looked like so much fun, cute desserts too. I missed you , I drove up to Salt Lake City for the first time and I was hoping to visit my elite friends! But of course everyone is outta town in the summer ! duh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Tammy this makes me so bummed! I wish I could have been there to play. I miss you so much girl. We need to catch up and go to lunch in Cali when I come home to visit!

    ReplyDelete