On the hunt..
Since living in Louisiana Jenny and I have discovered Goodwill and all its vintage goodness. My favorite find has got to be this watch I got for a whole 2 dollars.
I'm so in love!
This week I will be on a hunt for a vintage suitcase like these beautys..
Goodwill you've been so good to us, don't let me down!
That is so funny! I went to Goodwill ALL the time growing up... not like my family shopped there... my friends and I would find all sorts of treasures!
ReplyDelete::DISCLAIMER:: There is nothing wrong if anyone's families grew up shopping at Goodwill... many gems have been found at the GW... just ask my Aunt Sandy who goes every Wednesday morning after they've put out the new finds. She'll love to tell you about the Chanel coat she got for $10!
I saw a suitcase just like that brown one at goodwill yesterday!! hurry and go get it:)
ReplyDeleteSeriously?? I'm so there! thanks C!
ReplyDelete