Saturday, March 26, 2011

Weeee are the Champions...

Josh's Hockey season has come to an end and I am so bummed. It has been one entertaining season. Josh's team the "NorthStars" played about 25 games total and the only ones they lost were the three or four games I wasn't able to attend, I think I had some crazy luck for once in my life cuz every time I was there they won! Every game got more and more intense and I found myself getting more and more embarassing each game. Poor Josh was probably so embarrassed. I almost lost my voice after each game, yelling and screaming my heart out with the "crew" (Jenny, and adams family) that came to watch every game with me. When the playoffs came around it was a double elimination and we lost the first game, which meant they couldn't loose a single game from then on out if they wanted to win first place. I dunno if we had more fun or the boys, we looked forward to every game watching our team climb to the top of the playoffs and then winning the Trophy. It was a shut out 3-0. I became so hooked on hockey I even went to the game Josh couldnt go to. I am pretty bummed its over but the boys played one awesome season and we are so proud of them! Go Northstar!







Josh had an assist on the final goal it was awesome.


The men's league "Stanley Cup"


I'm really going to miss cheering on our husbands with Jenny, we had some hilarious experiences






Thanks to everyone that came out to support the boys that night it meant a lot to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment