There is nothing better than a sunny day spent with the family... especially when you know back home its snowy and miserable. I was in paradise and felt a little bad because while I played my poor hubby worked, But we really enjoyed our stay at my parents house this week. We went on bike rides through the gorg green park, played tons of games, went out to eat at the best restaurants, saw the cutest movie "Prada to nada", and basked in all the sunshine we could get. I finally got that girls night with my favorite girls I had been wishing for for months!

ha ha we had a lil too much funLove these girls!
It made my whole week just to see this lil guy

Every girl should see this movie, its oozing with cheesy romance, hilarious scenes about true Hispanic culture, fabulous designer clothes and homes, and a good moral, I Loved it... to say the least.

We are REALLY going to miss everyone in California! Thanks Mom and Dad for making our stay fabulous.
okay.. im jealous :/
ReplyDeleteYea, you got to enjoy our nice weather, it seems cold to me but I have never been in real cold weather! I think you every time I get a turkey avocado at Togos.
ReplyDelete