Friday, January 14, 2011

Snowboarding never gets old

This weekend my best friend Brookie cookie Stoneman came to visit. With the little time she had to visit we decided to hit the slopes at Sundance Ski resort. I have never laughed that much snowboarding with someone everr. I always thought I boarded really weird till I found out that my best friend boards EXACTly the same way I do ha ha. It was so good to finally catch up with my long lost hawaiin buddy. I had the time of my life with her. Thanks B for making our weekend awesome! love you






4 comments:

  1. SO much fun! i cant wait to visit again and board together. i miss you already :/ love you bundles boo

    ReplyDelete
  2. come back now brooke I MISS you!! love you so much. I had the best weekend ever with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know! guess what? sooo sure im moving there in november :] ahhhh

    ReplyDelete