Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its official!

I can now say I am a licensed cosmetologist! woohoo! That took forEVER... but it was definitely worth every second, I actually grew to love hair school and I really miss it. Im so excited to finally start my career and be able to also start my own lil business out of our home one day.


My station in the Loft at Marinello
I will miss this a ton :( and all my fabulous sweet clients.


I have the most supportive family, thank you for coming
to my graduation guys! love you all


I would have never had the opportunity to go to
school if it wasn't for my wonderful husband, I cannot thank you enough!!


My fabulous Instructors and Best buds for life

2 comments:

  1. i miss you in school, you are the BEST hair stylist ever!!! you will be really successful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny you are the sweetest ever. thank you for making my day!! I LOVE YOU
    oh and YOU are the best hairstylist :)

    ReplyDelete