Saturday, October 9, 2010

A new craving

Remember how when your were engaged and all you wanted to do was GET MARRIED and fly through those last few months so you could finally be with your sweetheart? I do... but what I regret is not taking the time to really pick out the colors I wanted to put in my home! Instead of beeping just about anything we thought looked good at the time because we were just soO ready to be done with planning, I wish I would have taken the time to look at every accent color, every possible combination of colors in general, and what the styles actually were. Don't get me wrong I am totally grateful for all the gifts we received and all the brown towels we will have for eternity, but I just wish I would have chosen a different color. Josh and I are working on getting a new home right now which is making me soo excited to finally decorate and not have to pack it all up at the end of the winter. SO on my search for ideas I stumbled upon some reallllly cute pictures that I am now craving to make come alive in my home... just not so sure how to get there with the colors we have...








I am totally obsessed with the striped paint

2 comments:

  1. I feel the exact same way!!! All I have is brown and red everything!!!! I need inspiration too! I love the pics you posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha gurrrl I have the exact same colors ugh! look up vintage rooms on google there are so many adorable styles that you will love. good luck!

    ReplyDelete