Saturday, September 25, 2010

Gone Boating

We headed out to Utah lake today with our buddies Charlie and Taina to get some tubing and wake boarding in. We had a blast to say the least. The weather was perfect and the water refreshing. We tubed and boarded for hours and worked on some sweet tan lines. Now we cant wait to go again before the snow comes! Its good to be back home.



pumpin ourselves up to get in the cooler water


The boys were in tubing heaven





were eating Charlie on the tube ha ha


sweet prego Taina was our amazing picture taker and flag
holder, she was such a good sport!





ha ha I love how impossible it is to take a picture
while the boat is going full speed Love you Taina!


I got to wakeboard! I was so excited, and I finally
learned how to go outside the wake... I know thats
nothing for all you wake boarders but my family
knows it's a big one for me!



the side effects from tubing and wakeboarding too
long and fast.... sore hands and shins


But O so worth it :) we had a blast today

1 comment:

  1. SO jealous i wish we could do that out here ahh! miss you and glad to see you two are having the time of your lives :]

    ReplyDelete