That is so awesome you guys get to live there all summer!! What a nice place!! And I am so so so jealous you get to go to all the church history sites!! I didn't know the reorganized church had a temple... it totally looks like a ginormous sea shell! haha. Have fun in Kansas!! Way to go Josh for selling a lot!
Yeah K.City! It looks totally nice there. They hook you guys up with great places to live! Love,love, love the lake. I still think you could get a few waterski runs in on it... I'm glad you put pics up of the church history stuff too, I've never seen any of that, and am dying to. I wish it was closer so we could come visit! Miss you guys!
We miss you guys so much too! shan and steph you would both LOVE the church history I really wish everyone could see this stuff it is inspiring. You gotta make it out here sometime. LOVE you both and cant wait to play in a few weeks!!
Hi Brittany! I am so excited that you are coming to California, I found a Togos by the anaheim office that we are at this summer and I thought of you and how fun it was working with you last summer!
That is so awesome you guys get to live there all summer!! What a nice place!! And I am so so so jealous you get to go to all the church history sites!! I didn't know the reorganized church had a temple... it totally looks like a ginormous sea shell! haha. Have fun in Kansas!! Way to go Josh for selling a lot!
ReplyDeleteYeah K.City! It looks totally nice there. They hook you guys up with great places to live! Love,love, love the lake. I still think you could get a few waterski runs in on it...
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you put pics up of the church history stuff too, I've never seen any of that, and am dying to. I wish it was closer so we could come visit! Miss you guys!
We miss you guys so much too! shan and steph you would both LOVE the church history I really wish everyone could see this stuff it is inspiring. You gotta make it out here sometime. LOVE you both and cant wait to play in a few weeks!!
ReplyDeleteHi Brittany!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited that you are coming to California, I found a Togos by the anaheim office that we are at this summer and I thought of you and how fun it was working with you last summer!
tammy my love!! I am definitely coming to visit you guys in the office! and ill have to make a special trip to that togos haha cant wait!
ReplyDelete